As usual, all of us keep our clothes neatly stacked on eachother, but a week later, we end up in a big pile of precious mess. Although I’m absolutely and 100% sure that I’m definitely no clean freak, but sometimes keeping things organized helps you immensely. So rather than ignoring my huge mountain of every clothe you can think of, and my nighties and school uniforms stacked like chunks of meat on a stick, and my headbands thrown into a cubicle like hoops and frisbee’s, I decided to arrange them in the coolest and easiest way to get them out and get them back in. During the three day journey of my hard work put into arranging my cupboard, I realized some easy ways to make it look and be tidy and efficient, in my own way. So here are a few T.I.P.S for arranging your cupboard, hope they help!
- Get RID OF THE CLOTHES YOU DON’T WEAR! give them to charity, it can make one comfortable and happy plus, your cupboard also becomes nice and spacious, which makes it easier for you to arrange your stuff.
- HANGERS, which definitely make it much more convenient. Rather than folding and refolding your clothes, specially the cardigans and long outfits, hanging them gives you a great view, as well as an easy pick and wear.
- Too many scarves? Why don’t you hang them on a hanger, as viewed in one of my images of my sister’s hangers.
- Instead of folding, rolling clothes and stacking them on top of eachother is quite easy to do.
- Trays, also known as “My Case”s,can be used to keep your perfumes, nail polish, accessories,miniboxes,watches etc!
- You could classify your clothes into: Jeans/Trousers,Casual Tees,Home Tees,Outfits,Dresses,Traditional etc, and arrange them accordingly.
- I usually like keeping my accessories like bows and hairpins in boxes and pouches to make it easier.
- ALWAYS STACK IN A WAY THAT YOU CAN “SEE” YOUR STUFF. So that you don’t need to dig deep until you find it.
- You can put you headbands in a Jar, it will definitely wear off your “Frisbee” style of throwing them around.
Hope you guys found some helpful tips in this while arranging your cupboard! P.S I wouldn’t have succeeded through that photo taking session without the help from my sister and her friend! This is my first blog post, so exciiitedd! Thanky’all. -JALATAMELON.